The money donated in honor of Dr. Charles Lewis will be used solely for the purpose of bringing in Distinguished Lecturers to our Dermatology residency Training Programs.
Charles Lewis Distinguished Lectureship Series
Association of Military Dermatologists © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
2015 AMD Poster PowerPoints
- Herpes Gladiatorum - Jerry Yuan
- Carpet Beetle Dermatitis - Kara Hoverson
- Varieties of Sweet's Syndrome - Kimberly Werner
- Linear Closure vs Purse Strings - Nicholas Logemann
- Drug-induced Linear IgA Bullous Dermatosis due to Ceftriaxone - Michael Dent
- Atypical Fibroxanthoma Arising from a Dermatofibroma - Brad Taylor
- Analysis of Sebaceous Neoplasms for DNA Mismatch Repair Proteins in Muir-Torre Syndrome - Tess Pollinger
- Sweet's Syndrome Arising in a Scar - Casey Chern
Best Staff Publications
- 1st Place - Patrick J. Brown MD (Dystrophic Calcification and Accentuated Localized Argyria After Fractionated Carbon Dioxide Laser Therapy of Hypertrophic Scars)
- 2nd Place - Jon Meyerle MD (Utilization of Telemedicine in the US Military in a Deployed Setting)
- 3rd Place - Lisa Zaleski, DO (Treatment of Dissecting Cellulitis of the Scalp and the Use of Marsupialization: A Review)
Best Resident Publications
- 1st Place - Nathanial Miletta, MD (The Management of Pemphigus Vulgaris in a Burn Intensive Care Unit: A Case Report and Treatment Review)
- 2nd Place - Nicole Cassler, MD (Asteatotic Eczema in Hypoesthetic Skin: A Case Series)
- 3rd Place - Casey Bowen, MD (Allergic Contact Dermatitis to 2-Octyl Cyanoacrylate"
2015 AMD Meeting - Summary
Location: San Francisco (Tres Restaurant)
Date: March 23, 2015